
The kitchen is dusty but the house does look nice in the daytime. Mind you, I haven't seen it in the daytime very often!

The bathroom looks like crap! But I'll remind you what's being done:
- new toilet
- new bathroom fan
- new ceiling panel
- paint

The Dining Room with Primer. It's getting painted blue! Actually at the time of this posting, it's already blue but I have no pictures of it yet. The plan for the dining room is Tiffany Blue with white trim and black furniture, decorated with pink peonies.

This (above) is the inspiration room for my dining room. I went to a wedding in 2004 in Cape May, New Jersey, and this was the room that the reception was held in. The entire place is beautiful, you can check it out here. Anyway - I like the blue walls, white trim and black accents. Katy just mentioned that I should consider black shades, too! Or maybe shutters...?

Here's the guy putting on some primer!

And here's the black glass chandelier. I'm going to Lowe's after work today to buy it. Takes two weeks to get delivered.
Tomorrow morning, I meet King Chen who will be refinishing the hardwood floors.
No comments:
Post a Comment