And it looks awesome. The put up the light fixtures, which is too bad, since I'm getting new ones anyway.
The top ones: the cylinder and the one next to it. I'm considering them for either the living room or maybe the dining room. Not sure i love either of them but they're better than what's there right now.
This (above) is the other contender, but I don't know if it matches the style of the rooms at all. It's certainly brighter, which for some reason I think I need. But I probably don't.
I wonder if I should put a little small bistro table in the living room?
This is what it will look like from the living room, looking toward the dining room. The two colors don't seem to go that well together but it's not the end of the world, either.
This is what it currently looks like next to the hardwood floor with sunlight on it. But the hardwood floor, as of today, is being sanded down and refinished. yeah!
Uh oh! I didn't notice this discoloration until I looked at the picture. I'll have to check it out - hopefully it's just a part of the drying process..jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment